The HSC-625 hardline coring and stripping tool is designed to core and strip 5/8" diameter Times Fiber T10 and Commscope P3 and other similar cables. The coring and stripping tool features the following:
- Performs both coring and stripping all in one tool, stripper can be easily removed to help deal with flooded cables
- Heavy duty aluminum body with stripping and coring blades made of high carbon steel and heat treated for long life
- T handle is a ratcheting handle for increased comfort and faster coring and the tool can perform both coring and stripping simultaneously, T handle can also be removed allowing the user to attach a drill to make coring even easier
- Replacement blades and coring bits can be purchased separately (no need to ever replace the entire tool)
- Ideal for aerial or underground hardline cables for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Includes Allen keys for replacing stripping blades and removing the T handle
- The tool bevels the outer conductor, chamfers the center conductor, and opens to a center conductor length of 1”
- Center conductor length is adjustable from 1/2" to 1 1/4"
- Total core and strip length is 3.50”
The coring bit, coring blade, and jacket stripping blade are made from hardened steel for long life.
5/8" (15.9 mm)
1 lbs (0.45kg)