These Long-Nose pliers are spring-loaded for self-opening action. The slim head design works well in confined areas.Jaws are knurled for sure wrapping and looping of wire. Curved handles provide greater tool control while the joint is hot-riveted for smooth action and no handle wobble. Made of the finest U.S. steel alloy, they are forged, precision machined, hardened, and carefully tempered for maximum strength.
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping of wire
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Slim head design for working in confined areas
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Curved handles provide greater tool control
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.