These Klein Tools All-Purpose, Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers were designed to be heavier for better all purpose use. They have a tapered nose, short jaws, and beveled cutting edges to efficiently cut in confined areas. They are made of US-made steel with a Hot-riveted joint and induction-hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Tapered nose for easy working in confined areas
- Heavier design for all-purpose use
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.