The hinge opening on Klein's Lineman's Bolt-Thread Holding Pliers holds and cleans 5/8'' (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods. The plier head is precision-hardened for on-the-job toughness. The exclusive handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire helping reduce fatigue.
- Holds and cleans 5/8-Inch pole line hardware
- High-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with rounded nose and sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaw
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.