These Klein Tools Diagonal Telephone Work Pliers have a tapered nose for working in confined areas and close tip cutting. They feature convenient .030-Inch and 0.045-Inch stripping holes. The tool is serrated behind the hinge to crush insulation. The ''V'' notch in the jaw enables quick stripping of insulation. Made of forged steel for maximum durability and long life.
- Tapered nose for working in confined areas and close tip cutting
- Convenient .030-Inch and .045-Inch (1 mm) stripping holes
- ''V'' stripping notch in jaw for quick insulation slitting
- Serrated behind the hinge to crush insulation
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Forged steel for maximum durability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.