Carrying a jab saw can rip or tear your tool bag. With Klein Tools Folding Jab Saw, there’s no need for taped-up, homemade sheaths or big holes in your tool pouch. The fast cutting carbon steel blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade saw, but folds smartly into the comfort-grip handle. The lockback mechanism secures the blade at a full 180-degrees and also at a 125-degrees for those hard to reach spots.
- This durable, carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Faster cutting blade with its triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
- Comfortable, non-slip grip handle
- Lanyard hole for tethering
- Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic, and other construction materials
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.