This Klein Tools Wire Stripper/Cutter cuts, strips, loops and gauges 16-26 AWG stranded wire. The precision-ground stripping holes cleanly cut wire and aid in easy removal of insulation. A narrow nose helps this tool fit easily into tight places.
- Compact, lightweight wire-stripping and cutting tool
- Narrow nose fits into tight places
- Hardened steel with precision ground stripping holes
- Do not use for cutting steel wire or bolts
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Easy-to-read wire gauge markings on both sides for stripping in either direction
- Black-oxide finish resists corrosion
- Textured handles provide a firm, comfortable grip
- Wire looping and bending holes
- Shear-type cutting blades for clean cuts.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.